1. Booking is exclusive to respectable campers. By respectable we mean the ability to respect your fellow campers and your environment. We reserve the right of admission.
2. A pitch = 1 tent and up to 4 people or 2 very small tents and up to 4 people
3. We are a quiet family campsite, no electronic music is allowed only acoustic and quiet after 10.00pm please
4. Love the farm – leave no trace. Please take all rubbish and recycling home ( try and leave as much unnecessary packaging at home before you leave ) leave nothing on your pitch. We do not allow fireworks or lanterns.
5. Well behaved dogs are welcome, please keep them under control and always clear up after them. Watch them with the chickens and other animals around the farm.
6. The camping field is car free, we provide wheelbarrows to get your gear to your pitch but please return them for others to use.
7. Firewood for the firepits can only be brought from us and not foraged for or brought with you.
8. We cannot accept responsibility for your possessions or any personal injury sustained while camping or using campfires.
9. Driving is restricted on site to 5mph at all times.
10. Strictly NO kite flying or swimming in the duck pond
11. A booking of 2 nights ( Fri & Sat ) are required for weekends and 3 nights ( Fri Sat & Sun ) for bank holidays.
12. Your pitch is only confirmed when we have received payment in full
13. You are free to arrive and pitch anytime from 1.00pm, but please vacate your pitch by 6.00pm on the day you leave.
13. Refund Policy: 30 days notice or longer – 90% refunded
29 days notice – 50% refunded
7 days or less notice – No refund