- With the help of my brothers and their families we produce 70,000 organic, free range eggs every day.
- Invest in the future of organic farming ? ￡3million in the last 5 years.
- Raise our hens ourselves from pullets.
- Run a unique three generation family business. Great Gran 102 years old had the first egg farm !
- Pioneer free-range and organic, and have done since 1985.
- Put welfare of animals first.
- Work with local animal rights organisations to re-home hens.
- Host and run community initiatives and events.
- Blog about the farm on Facebook.
- Believe in family, hardwork, honesty.
- Never claim to be perfect ,we are a Farm not a Fairystory and sometimes things don’t always go to plan.
- Love what we do.
WHAT WE ARE NOW PROUDLY DOING
The Mac’s are helping to support a new egg farm project in Uganda for www.watoto.com Danny Mac visits Uganda and helps and advises on best practice, so they can help feed the 3000 Children and Adults that Watoto support and raise.
Read about Danny’s trips on Facebook and see the pictures.